Forum rules - please read before posting.

All of my hotspot and interractions got wiped across the project

edited April 2014 in Engine development
I dont quite know how it happened but it happened. I tried deleting all the hotspots and interractions across the project. when i create a new hotspot or interraction, creates a pre defined hotspots (different shaped and located )  and interaction (predefined 8 engine pausegame ).

What might have happened? How can i fix this?

Comments

• Sorry, confused here: your thread's title suggests things got wiped, yet you say you wanted to delete them.  Could you elaborate on what exactly on these pre-defined prefabs?  I'd appreciate some screens of the new Hotspots and Interactions, and what exactly you did so that I can try re-creating this situation
  • Hi Chris.

Yesterday i was rushing for a presentation and there for couldnt wait for solution so i had to delete the whole project and re do it again from the begining.The problem didnt repeat yet. I had to reimport the asset so that fixed my problem :|

I dont quite know what i had done to create this but i was working node editor and was choosing variables. Also i was installing adroid sdk at the same time.

Later on it got slow and all of the hotspots and interractions become the way i've mentioned above.

I thought its not related but now i see that variables after number 9 is not listed as 10 11 12 but rather all of them are 1. So its not counted after 9. Is this a limit from the adventure creater

• Certainly not.  Again, how exactly did this come about?  Are the values in the Replacement token field (in the properties section for each Variable) showing [var:1] as well?
  • How can i check the properties for the Variables?

I'm adding a screenshot of the variables screen.

• In the new 1.30 are ok.