Forum rules - please read before posting.

Request: Pause with more than 10secs. (and other nodes)

I had to stack them when syncing an actionlist to a longer music track.... it would be very nice not having to deal with this limit. if the slider is limited because of a better workflow, would it be possible to allow custom entered values greater then the slider_max?

there are also other nodes with different limits, which bite me in the ### from time to time...

Comments

• unlimited camera fade in and out would be super important, the current limit is 3secs, and i don't see a way to workaround that one....
  • The sliders are good for workflow, but shouldn't inhibit work.  How long should the fade in Action be raised to?
  • I'd need at least 30sec ;) but i'm for sure not the usual case.... some actions like switch camera simply have a textfield, and to be honest I'd prefer that. Isn't there a way to normalize the slider but still let the float value have whatever number? (which would be the best of the two worlds)
  • I agree, but I'm not sure.  I'll look around for an answer.