Forum rules - please read before posting.

Strange errors

Getting this when I run my game now, any thoughts on how Ive managed this ??

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
AC.PlayerInput.UpdateInput () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Controls/PlayerInput.cs:547)
AC.StateHandler.Update () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Game engine/StateHandler.cs:131)

AC.StateHandler.LateUpdate () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Game engine/StateHandler.cs:244)

AC.StateHandler.OnGUI () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Game engine/StateHandler.cs:308)

Comments

• I dont seem to have this issue now, but it might be nice to know how I got it :) AC is finally working in my UFPS game and Im so damn happy.
  • It suggests that there was no "MainCamera" present in the scene.  But if it works now, it works..
  • Yes the camera conflicts between AC and UFPS can get confusing, is there no way you can drop your camera and use the UFPS one? Or is it actually doing that, I know UFPS has been fine tuned for a long time to make the camera and feel right.
  • AC's MainCamera will stick itself to the UFPS one, just like it does to regular GameCameras.  Technically, both are actually present in the scene, but they should both be in the same spot.
  • Ah. Isnt that going to be slower somehow?
  • It's not intended to be.