Forum rules - please read before posting.

The Terrible Old Man

Hi guys!

I've been chipping away at making a game in Adventure Creator - it's a remake of a short game that we made in AGS a few months back. It's called The Terrible Old Man, based on the HP Lovecraft short story of the same name!

I'm remaking it so it can be released on phones and Mac, and will probably make an online build too. Adventure Creator is great and I'm definitely going to use it for bigger projects in the future.

The story: 
Three men of loose virtue are enjoying a drink in a local tavern, when they overhear the story of a rich and feeble old man who lives in town. They soon plot to take his treasures...

You can find the original game, and more info here: http://cadgames.weebly.com/the-terrible-old-man.html

imageimageimage

Comments

• Looks rad Shaun! This may be the best way to get into Adventure Creator, remaking an existing project, so you can just focus on how it compares technically. Good luck with it and looking forward to what you make with AC next :)
  • Thanks Tim! :) It certainly was a great way to learn Adventure Creator!
  • The Android port of our short HP Lovecraft point and click The Terrible Old Man is now available free to download on the Google Play store - do check it out :)

Any feedback is much appreciated! Big thanks to Chris and the Adventure Creator community for making this port possible! :)
  • Love the idea of making a game in a month. Downloading the original now, but looking forward to comparing the two!