Forum rules - please read before posting.

Chester Cornfield: Old Timey Detective

Hi all! I've been working on this since last summer and finally decided to release it! It's my first Unity game and I want to thank Chris and everyone here who helped me get it playable.

The game is set in Old York CIty and is a short story about Chester, an Old Timey Detective who must solve a food poisoning case. The game is fully-voiced and takes about half an hour to beat. Since it's my first Unity build, I encourage any tips or technical suggestions to help make future releases more playable.

Thanks again, and now, the link: 
http://www.boxofmystery.com/games/chester-cornfield/

Comments

• edited May 2016
    Hey, that was nice. Pretty funny I must say. The only problem I found was a bit of an issue in the diner. Don't know how I exited the location, but the music started a second time. (so there was double music, with different timings). Maybe you set the track to start on the main street on start and it was somehow restarted when exiting the diner? All I know is when I entered I tried to click on the left to see if I could reach further and the character instead exited, and I got double music.

Anyways, besides that it was a pretty classic and funny mini Adventure game, some of the 3D models could've done with a bit better textures, but all in all it was pretty good.