Forum rules - please read before posting.

save to slot with label action

edited June 2016 in Extending the editor
hi ac friends,

i m autosaving to slots based on the progress in the game and tried to do this with existing actions. ended up with quite a wild non-working construct :)) with actionlist parameters saving the name to a variable then using it in renaming new created saves ......

but sometimes it's the best to dive into existing actions and start cherry picking. so i made this simple script to make it work. hope you can use it.

best

Comments

• What do you mean? will it change the name of the save depending on the progress or will it let you choose a name? or is it triggered after an amount of time? sorry, I just didn't quite get exactly what it does...
  • its just let's you save to the slot you specify with the label you specify. that's it.
  • edited June 2016
    Oh, so it's an "autosave" with manual naming (for the designer)? Nice! that way we can have more descriptive names in the autosaves (like tittles of chapters or moments in the chapter). Will try it. Thanks.
  • Exactly! Have a nice weekend.