Forum rules - please read before posting.

Demo won't even load on Android.

edited July 2014 in Technical Q&A
I imported the asset, switched to Android platform, set from keyboard and mouse to touchscreen.
Build, crashes after "powered by unity". Unity Pro Android. (set to Landscape Left)
Tried searching here for mobile and Android, is there any special setup for Android I need to know?

Comments

• Just started a new project 20 mins ago and tried the above steps again very carefully.
    "Unfortunately Adventure has stopped" Android error.
    Android KitKat.
  • Hours later and unanswered, I had to set the project to Android platform, AND THEN import the asset.
    Or at least it works now..
  • Hi,

I have the same problem as You.

I managed to debug the problem. Error ocures on lower android systems, below 5.0 versions.
    I think this is because unity?/ac? wants to import some packages which doesn't exists in android 2.3-4.4 ie. android.widget.Toolbar.

anyway, I know what's going on, but I don;t know how to solve it.Could You tell in more specific way, what You did to solve the problems ? Maybe step-by-step instruction ?

I will be very grateful.
  • AC does not try to import any Android-specific packages in its code.  I have replied to your own thread @rafalXS.