Forum rules - please read before posting.

10 Second Limit on Rotate Transition time?

I am trying to use AC to make a slow, rotating camera sequence for a cut-scene in my game, so I put a moveable component on my main camera and input the vector amounts that I want the camera to turn to - but the max transition time is limited to10 seconds, I need at least 100. How can I solve this?

Comments

• edited November 2016
    Well, now, this is a case where animating the camera is probably the best solution (cause it's a very simple motion). Try putting the camera inside an empty object and then animate the empty object. Once that's done you can call that animation using the... what was the name? Object: animate action, I think. Anyway, once you have the animation done you'd just need to call the animation from one of AC's Actions.
  • Good thinking. Thank you.

• So, I now have the animation working perfectly, but then I'd like the camera to stay at that position. To make things easier, I put a Camera: Fade Action to a different camera that's in the same position and rotation of the previous camera's last frame at the end of the rotating animation. However, after the rotation animation is finished, the scene just restarts, even though the Animation is set to play once (legacy).

• The scene restarts, or just the animation?  What is your chain of Actions?  Screenshots will help, but it's recommended to always use Mecanim animation from now on - you have complete control over it then.