Forum rules - please read before posting.

AdventureJam starting this weekend!

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to pop in and let everyone know that AdventureJam is beginning this Friday. It's a two-week jam started by my friend Cassie Benter and I, and it's going into its third year now. We have no restrictions on the tools you use, the subject matter or even the style of adventure game. Anything from text adventure, to point & click, to a modern 3D look is fine. (Heck, if you want to create an adventure game in the JRPG format as they did with To The Moon, go for it!)

At the end, there will be community voting among registered jammers, as well as special awards from a panel of judges which, this year, include Dave Gilbert (Wadget Eye Games), Jacob Janerka (Paradigm) and Daniel Marx and Michael Kluge (Orwell).

We already have over 200 registered teams, so this looks to be the biggest year yet.

We've been encouraging people to explore the many tools available, including Adventure Creator w/ Unity. We even have a Unity3D channel on our Discord server where there has already been Adventure Creator chatter.  

Anyhoo, just wanted to make sure the community here is aware and to officially welcome Adventure Creator users to the jam!

AdventureJam Official Site: http://www.advjam.com

On the main page, you'll find links to register and an invite to the Discord server.

Hope to see some of you there!

Thanks!
-Stacy Davidson
AdventureJam / Warbird Games

Comments