Forum rules - please read before posting.

AC forcing UFPS Crosshairs?

I have my UFPS Crosshairs set to hide, but when I play the scene, the checkbox is unchecked and the crosshairs are always shown. However, the "hide first person zoom" works and doesn't show crosshairs when I aim weapons. This only happens in scenes where I have Adventure Creator setup. In scenes with UFPS on it's own, then the crosshairs stay off as they should.

In AC settings, I have "lock cursor in screen centre" and "hide when locked" both enabled, just in case that something to do with it.

Comments

• AC's UltimateFPSIntegration script will hide/show UFPS' "vp_SimpleCrosshair" script when exiting/entering gameplay respectively - if found in the Player's hierarchy.

Bear in mind that this integration script is provided as an example only.  Given the number of ways you may want AC and UFPS to work together, the script is designed to be copied and amended to suit your own game's purposes.  Duplicate the script, give it a new filename/class name, and you can then tweak it as necessary.  The crosshair code is in the SetHUDState function.
  • Thanks, I'll take a look.