Forum rules - please read before posting.

Remember Colider Script (how to turn on/ff - action list editor ?)

Hi,
I want to add/remove holes after some rock is moved.
I kow there is "Add/Remove/Replace hole in Nav Mesh but this does not work... :/
Hole that is not attached to nav mesh is cooliding with my player anyway (and it looks awfull player is jumping and not finding any path aroud this "Hole (2)").
So I found this Remeber Collider (script) in Inspector window.

So far so good "Hole (2)" is not active:
But I want "Hole (2)" to be active later on and "Hole" to be not active - Simply want to set Collider State of "Hole" to Off, state of "Hole (2)" to On and plug them in and out respectively into Nav Mesh. 

But there is no option like that in ActionList Editor window :/

In my understanding is basically the same thing as "Remember Visibility"- "Set Visibility" of any object - and this is present in AC - but this collider option I cant find.

Can anyone help me find this ?
Or can You Chris add option to turn it On/Off in future build ?

Thanks
Wojciech

Comments

• A Collider is not the same as a NavMesh - you can't attach the RememberCollider to a NavMesh and expect it to do what you're wanting - as the Inspector says, it must be attached to a Collider.

Enabling or disabling the Collider / PolygonCollider2D component is not the way to change your NavMesh - you instead must use the Scene: Change settings Action to add/remove you holes.  You say that this does not work but have not provided any detail - you will have to show screenshots and clear steps in order for help to be given on that aspect.

What you want instead is to attach the RememberNavMesh2D component to your base NavMesh object, and then attach Constant ID components to any holes that get added/removed during gameplay.  See Section 9.2 of the Manual for a full list on what each provided save component is used for.
  • edited May 2017
    Ok I did as You recomend:

"What you want instead is to attach the RememberNavMesh2D component to your base NavMesh object, and then attach Constant ID components to any holes that get added/removed during gameplay.  See Section 9.2 of the Manual for a full list on what each provided save component is used for."

Also its important to set "ignore raycast" and "is trigger" in options of Polygon Collider 2D:

and now it works !
    :D
    thanks