Forum rules - please read before posting.

Save and Title scene

Hello, 
it has been a while ^.^
I need help with saving and loading.
I have noticed that adding the remember script helped a lot with saving and loading and it worked great. However, I am facing a problem with one scene (didn't test other scenes)
When I am in the first scene of the game, then do something, items and hotspot states changes. click on in game menu, click on return to title scene, then click on new game.
the changes that were made will still be there, even though they are supposed to be back to their original states. I noticed if I, while in title scene, click on load then loaded a different scene, then I clicked on return to title then start new games it works well.

am I missing something?
Thanks in advance,

Comments

• Ummm... what loading style are you using? if you are using Async loading the scene might still be in memory, causing AC to just show it again. The scene switch action has an option called "Reload even if scene is already open", give it a try in your Scene: Switch action in your New Game button, and see if it helps.
  • Hey Alverik,
    I tried that, it doesn't work ^^;
  • Please see Section 5.2 of the Manual.  You must use the Engine: End game Action - it has a "Reset game" option which causes it to reset the state of any scene objects / variables etc saved in temporary memory.
  • Oh I got it, going back to title scene was just like changing scene and all changes were saved. =)
    I guess I missed that, Thanks for the help it worked ^^