Forum rules - please read before posting.

Character starting at playerstart, then after a second fall through the navMesh

I had to reimport a bunch of assets due to sizes different in maya and Unity. So right now my characters are scale 1 in unity.
My previews character that I had to scale in Unity (and that I now have deleted so I instead have a scale 1 character) was walking around the navMesh just as it was supposed to.
The new Character I set up with the wizard, stands perfectly in T-stance on the navmesh on PlayerStart.
However when I assign the animationcontroller that I used for the previous (and I also made a fast test with a new), the character starts correctly in Idle at Playerstart for about second and then falls through the NavMesh and I noticed that yellow circle that is placed correctly right beneath the players feet has now been moved to the center of the character and therefore places the character with that new "center" point.
Where do I change this, so it doesn't "move" the yellow circle - or is there something else I should do?

Thanks a bunch

Comments

• It sounds like it's an issue with your animations - or the way they've been imported into Unity.

Separate this from AC by placing the model in a fresh scene, giving it the same Animator / hierarchy as the AC character does, but without the AC Player component.  If you find that the same issue occurs even then, you will need to look into the way the animations are being played by Unity, as AC simply controls which animations are played.
  • Thanks Chris!
    It was the animations..it worked out.