Forum rules - please read before posting.

Integration Third Person Controller

2»

Comments

• If there's an issue with AC, naturally I'll look into it.

But I'm not clear on the details. Are either of these custom cameras, or using any non-AC scripts or systems? Is this something that can be recreated with AC alone?

Does changing the "Move method" to "Linear" fix it? If so, try changing it to "Custom Curve" and set the ease-out with the curve's shape.

• The transition works perfectly with the standard ACs cameras.

However, TPCs camera has a buggy transition no matter if it's set to Linear

Or Custom Curve

Here's the TPS camera setup

The blend also works fine as long as the camera doesn't have much of rotation while transitioning
    https://i.imgur.com/wjVbW7o.gif

• Odd. What's the behaviour of the TPS camera during the transition? Try selecting the GameObject and viewing it in the Scene view.

It may be that the TPS camera itself is moving strangely, and it's being felt in-game while it's still mid-transition. If so, it may be a question for that asset's author.

• Hm, it seems that the TPS camera doesn't really know how to behave while it isn't active, or receives input from the player.

It only comes down to it senses when the ACs camera is ready to give the input back.

You think this is something that should be haddled by Opsive guys?

• Possibly not.

During cutscenes, the integration's AC_UCC_Character script will point the UCC camera in the same direction as AC's MainCamera.

Try checking Control Camera During Cutscenes in its Inspector, which will prevent this behaviour, to see if this is the issue.

How are your UCC and AC MainCameras arranged? They should be on separate objects, with AC's MainCamera being the only one tagged as MainCamera. See the included demo scene for an example.

• Control Camera During Cutscenes fixed the issue! Now transition works properly.
    Thanks so much for investing your time to help me out!