Forum rules - please read before posting.

Custom Menu disappears on pause

I have created a custom menu to display points earned by the player. Its Appear Type is set to Manual.

I turn it on, but when I enter the Settings Menu (which pauses the game), the Points Menu disappears. Moreover, it does not come back on, when the game gets unpaused. Is this the normal behaviour or I'm missing something?

Comments

• Oook, after some trial-and-error, I suppose it has to do with the behaviour of the button that brings up the settings menu. It's set to "crossfade" to the settings menu, and if I understand correctly it hides all other menus in order to show the selected one. Is this correct?

• Yes - crossfading to a menu will close all others.

For full control, set the Button to instead run an ActionList that uses a series of Menu: Change state Actions to control the specific Menus you want to.

• Yup, I already implemented something along those lines.

If I may, I'd suggest an option to "only hide this menu" when selecting crossfade in a future release. I think it will come in handy in several cases.