Forum rules - please read before posting.

Right click inventory item for a context menu Buttons

Hi, I have an inventory where if you left-click the inventory item it will show the item info which works great then I have it when you right-click the inventory a context menu comes up which has a use button and a examine button dependant what inventory item you have selected which still looks great but is there a way to do it where that context menu is at the same position of the inventory item I have selected?
Like in this video at 1:45

Comments

• This "context" menu is an Interaction menu?

If you're using the built-in way of turning on Interaction menus, you should just have to set the Menu's Position type to On Hotspot to have it appear over the item it's linked to.

Otherwise, let's see full screenshots of your settings, menu properties, and how it currently appears.

• I actually want it on an inventory item in the inventory menu though. If I do on Hotspot won't it also hover over hotspot too? I don't want it to hover over the hotspot. I want it to come up when you right-click on an inventory item.

• It would be good if there was a position type to On Inventory that does the same as the On Hotspot.

• On Hotspot covers inventory as well - it just means that it will appear over whatever the Interaction menu is related to.

If you want your Interaction menu for Hotspots themselves to appear somewhere else, you can create a second Interaction menu just for Inventory items, and configure that separately to your regular Interaction menu. You can then lock/unlock these two menus as necessary using the Menu: Change state Action.