Forum rules - please read before posting.

Enable/Disable Talk Bool via ActionList?

I couldn't find any solution for this but is it actually possible to enable and disable the Talk bool via an ActionList? I have some cutscenes where I don't want that the IsTalking animation is played.

I saw the checkbox "Don't animate speaker" under the Action: Dialogue/Play Speech but this turns off also the blend shape talking animations.

It would be also a really great feature if it would be possible to manipulate the NPC settings via an Actionlist such as the settings of Head/Eyes/Body/-Turning-Factor.

Comments

• Any parameter you define in a character's Inspector will be updated by AC internally - so you'll need to manipulate a different parameter that causes the changes in animation state you want.

For example, an "Ignore talking" bool that - when set to True - prevents your talking animations from running.

To change a character's Animator parameter values, though, you can use the Character: Animate Action, and set the Method to Change Parameter Value.