Forum rules - please read before posting.

AC Menus Brightening Images?

Hello! I'm running into a strange problem with AC Menus... they appear to be brightening all the images I try to display. Here's what I mean:

In the inspector:

How it appears in the AC Menu and the game:

At first I thought it was a Unity problem, so I played around with a bunch of compression settings, but none of them worked... I created a test Unity UI-based menu and the "brightened" effect went away, so it does seem to be an AC-related bug. I'm hoping I just checked the wrong box or something along the way.

Comments

• Changed anything in the asset's "Advanced" foldout? How about your game's Color space, as set in the Player settings, or render pipeline? I can't recreate such an issue with default settings.

AC's built-in menu rendering relies on Unity's OnGUI system, so it may be related to that. I'd recommend using Unity UI in general though - see the Manuals "Unity UI menus" chapter for details on how to merge UI objects with AC menus.

• Hmm, I changed the Color space to Gamma and it seems to have solved the issue. Thanks! I wouldn't have thought of that