Forum rules - please read before posting.

About UI on Build

Hello! I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but I'm trying to build my game for android. When I run the game in UnityRemote5 it works perfectly, but when I build it and install at my phone, suddenly UI stop working. I have tried just build game scenes and works fine when i skip dialogues and move character, but it didn't works with all UI menus :S.

Comments

• Anyway, I'm using latest official Unity Version. 2020.1.12f1 if that's something relevant :S

• Can you give an example of a UI that's giving you trouble? And how exactly is it not working? Is it not displaying, or not responsive?

Be sure to remove any "EventSystem" object from your scene file, as AC will assign its own one at runtime.

Are you using the default interface? If not, switch to it temporarily by setting your Menu Manager to "Default_MenuManager", and set the Source fields to Unity UI Prefab. Do you still get the issue?

• Sorry for the late reply, I had a lot of work on Chistmas time and didn't have time to take a time and look at the issue carefully. I already see that problem came with the same issue as before. The one on this threat:

https://adventurecreator.org/forum/discussion/10711/issue-with-phone-movement-and-navmesh#latest

It works on build fine when I don't use the** "Straight to cursor"** movement method. :(

• Your last post in that other thread was that the issue was solved in the latest release.

Please let's stick to this thread: the other topic made no mention of UI. See my questions about the issue above.

• Yes, movement was solved. But I'm tring to figure out about UI. For example, if I use "Point and Click" movement, UI works fine, but when I changed to "Straight to cursor" On build the UI don't work. I dont know why but its the only change i made between one build to another, and I dont know why this issue happen.

• Please answer my questions in my first reply to this thread - they are the first step to resolving this issue.

• Ok, I think it was an Unity issue, I have updated Unity version and build it again and didn't give me issue. Sorry :'(