Forum rules - please read before posting.

TIP: Saving time, energy and sanity with action list assets

Hi all,

I certainly don't profess to be any kind of AC expert, and regularly heap praise upon "The creator" Chris for helping me with great AC tips, code solutions and workarounds on a weekly basis.

I thought that maybe some of the things I've learnt, and some of the development challenges I've overcome (not just with AC and UNITY) might be helpful to others, or at least spur them on, when they realise they're not alone.

I'm creating a blog charting the development of my game, which isn't just about screengrabs and marketing.
I'm trying to share the pains and triumphs of being a solo developer, with limited free-time to work on my passion project.

I thought that some of the posts might resonate with some of you, and welcome you all to read, comment and share your thoughts too. Hopefully in some small way we can all encourage each other to create even more great indie games of this genre.

You can checkout the latest blog post below, all about how awesome action list assets are:
http://polycity.andiliddell.com/progress