Forum rules - please read before posting.

Disabling hotspot allows 1 extra click before disabling, unless preceded by line of player dialogue.

Hi All, I'm using hotspot (enable/disable) to turn off the hotspot after there are no more associate actions needed to perform with it but I noticed the following:

After the hotspot is disabled, you can still click on it 1 time, and then on the next click it is disabled.

However, if I add a line of player dialogue before the hotspot gets disabled, it works correctly and is disabled directly after the line of dialogue, the player speaks and then the hotspot gets disabled.

Comments

• I'm afraid I'll need more details:

• What AC / Unity versions?
    • Is this in a Build, Editor, or both? And on what platform
    • Can there be a delay to such a click, or does the extra click need to be in a certain timeframe
    • Without the speech Action, does the ActionList last more than a single frame?
    • Is it an Interaction, or an ActionList asset, and is it set to run in the background?
    • What are your Interaction and Hotspot settings? A screenshot of your Settings Manager (and ideally the ActionList) would be best
  • Thanks Chris, I got it sorted. It was turning off the menu while auto saving, so I just did a manual auto-save to line it up with when menus should appear.