Forum rules - please read before posting.

ActionList Editor Bug

The Action List Editor does not match with the "inspector Cutscene"
When you add a script using the ACtion list editor, the positioning of that script on the inspector are always added at the end, even if the script are placed in a different order in the Action list.
this are meaning that "that script" use always "after running = Action to skip to" instead that "continue"
that doesn't affect the programmation but cause confusion.

i thought to post an image but there is no upload image on the forum..just the http link...

Comments

• This isn't a bug.  Generally, you want to use either the window, or the inspector - not both.  Yes, the placement of Actions is different, but so long as they connect up in your window correctly, it'll still play just fine.
  • ok Chris, but you can't add a "script Action" before the first "script" using the action list editor, because the first "script" is blocked.
    In order to do that you have to close the tab, and adding a code "script" at the bottom using the "inspector" and send it to the top.
    Than re-open the Action List Editor and continue to work.
    Another one is that you can't delete a script on the ASE but you have to do that always with the "inspector"

it's ok, is not a big deal! i thought just to report you something that to me seems to doesn't works correctly.

the AC is a great plugin for all of us!

good work!
  • Fair point, though if you dock the window, you don't need to close it to move an action to the top using the Inspector.  Also, it's worth mentioning you can still delete actions and so on in the window - just select it first (click and drag a marquee over it) and right click to bring up the toolbar.