Forum rules - please read before posting.

Cursor mode - Not showing when opening paused menu during a cutscene.

AC: 1.72.4 - Unity 2019.4.4f1

Hey, the title kind of covers it. I'm having an issue where the game cursor doesn't show when opening the game's pause menu if it's in a blocking cutscene. The menu turns on, keyboard control works on the menu and the buttons are clickable with the cursor (highlight works) and the system cursor shows, it's just the AC cursor graphic doesn't. The cursor however does show up everywhere else it should.

I've uploaded some screenshots of my AC settings here: https://imgur.com/a/Zmjx2Ts

I use software rendering, only use the main cursor (set to Always) and have 'Hide cursor when locked in screen center?' ticked. It's a first person 3D game, the cursor is hidden when walking about, clicking on things etc and shows when opening paused menus. All working as intended, it's just when the game is in a cutscene that it doesn't seem to show.

Cheers!

Comments

• Ugh, I was being dumb. I had a sneaky Manage Systems - Cursor: Disabled before the cutscene that I had overlooked.

Don't mind me.