Forum rules - please read before posting.

Chasing Static now available

Hey all,

I've spent the past two years pestering Chris with questions about my first person character controller and somewhat non conventional gameplay featured in Chasing Static, I figured now the game was released it was worth letting you all know :)

Chasing Static is a psychological horror short story where you hunt down signals to listen-in on past conversations.

Explore the untouched wilderness of rural Wales as you uncover the forgotten remains of a mysterious facility and find the truth behind the missing villagers of Hearth.

Here are a few screenshots:

The game is made entirely with Adventure Creator utilising a handful of fairly basic custom scripts and actions to compliment AC's incredibly detailed feature set. I made the jump to 3D in Unity after using Adventure Game Studio for many years and simply wouldn't have been able to make this game without AC.

I can't thank Chris enough for his amazing plug-in and relentless dedication to support via these forums.

Here's the store page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1319420/Chasing_Static/

Comments