Forum rules - please read before posting.

AC menu navigation

I have a menu created with AC. It's a list of buttons. But when navigating it up and down with a controller or keyboard keys, it skips through some of the options. I noticed that those options can sometimes be selected by pressing right or left, so it seems that the navigation isn't simply up and down. How can I restrict the navigation to be strictly up and down? I don't see any setting for it.

Comments

• Is the Menu rendered with AC, or does it rely on Unity UI?

If it's rendered with AC, navigation is automatic - are each of the Buttons perfectly aligned vertically?

If Unity, navigation is based on the "Navigation" settings of your UI Button components.

You're welcome to share screenshots of the menu and it's properties in the Menu Manager.

• It's rendered with AC. It's using the Vertical Element Orientation setting.
    This is the menu.

These are the settings.

The buttons that are always skipped are "warp to stands entrance", "warp to start", and "WarpToWideArea"

• AC's direct-navigation works by comparing the centre-points of the various elements.

Try setting the Size of each to Manual, and increasing their widths to the same amount.