Forum rules - please read before posting.

Inventory combine action lists now throwing error

Hi,

I have recently started using addressables for my speech which really speeds things up, however, my inventory combine action lists are now throwing up and error and crashing my game, I get this error:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
AC.ActionSpeech.Run () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Actions/ActionSpeech.cs:168)
AC.ActionList+d__41.MoveNext () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/ActionList/ActionList.cs:429)
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator enumerator, System.IntPtr returnValueAddress) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Scripting/Coroutines.cs:17)
UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator)
AC.ActionList:ProcessAction(Int32) (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/ActionList/ActionList.cs:379)
AC.ActionList:ProcessActionEnd(ActionEnd, Int32, Boolean) (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/ActionList/ActionList.cs:571)
AC.ActionList:EndAction(Action) (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/ActionList/ActionList.cs:530)
AC.d__41:MoveNext() (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/ActionList/ActionList.cs:494)
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr, Boolean&) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:189)

Any ideas why this has started happening? I have checked my speech in addressables and it is all there

Comments

• Looks to do with the Speech Action that's part of the Interaction having a Speech Line ID that can't be found.

You can re-gather your game's text to sync it back up, but I'll include a fix that displays a warning instead of an error in the next update.