Forum rules - please read before posting.

Menu setting

Where is the stroke or shadow color setting specified?

Comments

• For AC-based Menus, only the label colour can be set - the outline is fixed at black.

Switch to Unity UI for your Menus if you need greater control over your Menu's appearance. With that, you can configure outline colours with the Outline component, or by using Text Mesh Pro.

• And how will I know which variables are responsible for the "title" and the text "dialog"?

• Can I ask you to add in the next update so that you can choose a color for the stroke?

• How to setup ignore layers for raycast click for player?

• edited December 2022

And how will I know which variables are responsible for the "title" and the text "dialog"?

When using Unity UI for a Menu's display, AC still sets the label texts from within the Menu Manager - it just links each element to an associated Unity UI component.

A tutorial on working with Unity UI for menus can be found here.

Can I ask you to add in the next update so that you can choose a color for the stroke?

I'll give it some consideration, but can't guarantee. However, Unity UI is the recommended way to go for more control over styling - with AC-based menus being more suited to prototyping.

How to setup ignore layers for raycast click for player?

You can set the Player prefab's Layer to Ignore Raycast to have it be ignored by cursor clicks.

• When using Unity UI for a Menu's display, AC still sets the label texts from within the Menu Manager - it just links each element to an associated Unity UI component.

A tutorial on working with Unity UI for menus can be found here.

https://streamable.com/4zqu0p

Tell me, the menu does not appear immediately after a while, what did you do wrong?

• Your Menu's Appear type is set to During Gameplay, which means it will not be shown during gameplay-blocking cutscenes.

To have it shown earlier, you can either set your ActionLists's When running field to Run In Background (so that it does not block gameplay) or set the Appear type to Manual, and use the Menu: Change state Action when you want to turn it on.