Forum rules - please read before posting.

Fade in/out, UI and fixed aspect ratio

I've set AC to enforce a fixed aspect ratio. My inventory menu is almost always turned on (except during certain cutscenes when I manually turn it off), and I've set it up so only the bottom tip is usually within the screen. When the cursor approaches the menu, an invisible menu with a "Mouse Over" appear type changes an animator parameter and makes the inventory menu expand into the screen. This works well, except when I use Fade In/Out actions. When I do, the part of the menu that is off-screen is temporarily rendered above the black border:

Comments

• What is the aspect ratio of the game window vs the one fixed in the Settings Manager?

• The fixed aspect ratio is 1.78. The game window can be any aspect ratio that is taller than that and displays horizontal borders at the bottom and at the top.

• But I've just found a way around it by using a mask. Not sure if this would be considered a bug or not, but I'm happy with the results now.

• It is a bug - the letterbox borders are having their alpha set to the fade's alpha.

I'll correct this, but masking things in the meantime should be a viable workaround.