Forum rules - please read before posting.

How to set up a Slideshow/Cutscene Narration?

I have 6 illustrated slides that I want to integrate in a interactive cutscene where you can skip whenever you want, etc. How can I do this to be exact?! I need baby steps, thank you!!

Comments

• You're probably best off using Timeline to handle the display and animation of full-screen images in sequence.

Timeline isn't a part of AC, but AC does have its own custom Tracks for it. The "AC Speech" Track, for example, can be used to play AC speech/narration lines at given points along a Timeline.

The 3D Demo uses this technique in its opening cutscene - a video showing how can be found here.

To play a Timeline at a given point in AC, you can use the Engine: Control Timeline Action.

If you want to skip a cutscene, you can do so by invoking the "EndCutscene" input.

All this is only speaking generally, however. I can elaborate on these details, but I'll need more detail about your specific situation and needs first.