Forum rules - please read before posting.

Hotspots question

Hi,
I'd like to make the following:
1) using CHTI for all hotspots except for "walk to"
2) an icon that highlights on mouse over, with no text and no CHTI for "walk to" hotspots.

Is there a way to be able to do this?
Thanks

Comments

• The 2D Demo does something similar for its Exit Hotspots to the left and right edges of the scene.

When using CHTI, Hotspots have an additional Single 'Use' Interaction? checkbox.

When ticked, they'll behave as though you're using Context Sensitive mode - i.e. the cursor will change to reflect the first "Use" interaction icon, and single-clicking will run that interaction instantly.

To hide the Hotspot label, you can set the Hotspot's Label (if not name) field to a single space character (" "). The Hotspot menu will turn on - but the label won't be visible.

Alternatively, you could lock/unlock the Hotspot menu when such a Hotspot is selected - I can advise further if you'd like to take that approach.

• Wow! Thank you! now it works.

The problem now is that I'm using a script to show all hotspots by taking the space bar. It is a script that I found on web following a guide, which generates a copy of the label hotspots. In this way, however, now I can't display the single use Hotspot icon (that is without label).

I don't know if I can put the link of the video.

• Video links from e.g. Youtube / Streamable are fine - though the custom you're using would be necessary to see as well.