Forum rules - please read before posting.

Crazy Talk Avatar integration

I have Crazy Talk avatar and would like to use it in AC. The game I'm working on is 2D so preferably I would like to make use of this Crazy Talk plugin. How could I go about doing this, shutdown some AC GUI systems or...?

Here's an asset store link to the CrazyTalk plugin I'm using FYI :

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• I'm not sure you'd need to disable AC's Menus - rather, just don't have a Subtitles menu and let this asset take care of it instead.  I'm not familiar with this asset, but I imagine you'd need to do some custom scripting - you'd want it integrated with the "Dialogue: Play speech" Action, I take it?
  • Sorry about the late reply. Yes, I would like it integrated with that action, however, I'll try to do it myself at first now I know what I should be looking for, but any other pointers I need along the way would be greatly appreciated. To be honest I'm slowly starting to figure things out but AC is a big kit and not being a C# coder I'm not always certain which actions do which, or even what the code actually does.
  • OK.  Be sure to check out the custom Action tutorials, they should at least give you a head-start.