Forum rules - please read before posting.

Pick Object to the inventory

High,

I'm reading through manual and tutorials and can't find where to learn to pick an object and get it in the inventory. I created a PickUp Object and create a new item in the inventory, but I need to discover how can touch the pickup object on the scene, remove from the scene and show the corresponding item in the inventory.

Someone can point me in the right direction? I think this would be very easy but as I'm new I'm digging all the info and can't find it...sure is in front of my eyes and can't see it :) 

Thanks in advance! :)

Comments

• It is very easy, below are the steps you should follow:

1 - Create a new item in inventory and make the necessary settings.
    2 - Create a new hotspot (look for the tutorial on the official website to better understand) and create an interaction, such as the type Use.
    3 - In this interaction you set up the list of actions to be made in this hotspot, the actions used to make him "disappear" in the scene are: (Object - Remove) to remove the hotspot scene and (Inventory - Add) to add the item the inventory.

It is very simple and following the tutorials on the official website you should get, but if you need some more help, you can ask.