Forum rules - please read before posting.

There are so many projects using Adventure Creator!

edited February 2015 in Adventure talk
It's been one year and a half since Chris published his AC in the asset store. Seeing the great new trailer, and how it highlights some of the more promising projects so far, I've been thinking about all the impresive works that are being done using AC.

My favorites are:

Black Feather Forest by @hedgefield
MOLD by @deroesi
A Fragment Of Her by @humaldo
Last Life by @PixelArtist (Sorry, I missed your kickstarter!)
The uncertain by @homerender

And other projects not really "officially announced"... that I have seen screenshots on others' questions in the forum, twitter, etc... like

Bolt Riley by @SoundGuy (I'm a backer of this one :P)
Darkside Detective by @ds_detective (love it!!)
Jason The Greek by @lefoosh
The still unnamed ones from @Greg (love the style!) and @shawneclark (great animation!)

And a lot more, some so buried in the forum that I couldn't find anymore :P

Anyway, I just wanted to say that you all are doing an awesome work!! Great graphics, stories and interesting new ideas! I really eager to play them! :)

And thank you @ChrisIceBox for making all this possible :) I see graphic and/or game designers creating their games thanks to AC without any programming knowledge, and that seems to be triumph.

Kudos! :D

Comments

• indeed . thanks @ChrisIceBox for the continual support as well!

@maas don't forget Herbert's Quest.
  • edited February 2015
    A big thanks to @ChrisIceBox , I'm super new to using AC, I just recently ported over from what early tests I did in Visionaire and I must say that his support and prompt reply to questions are fantastic. His dedication to this project is making it much easier for a lot of us to realize their stories. 

@Maas: Thanks for including me in your list. The game does have a name now, although I have yet to create a dedicated thread for it. I will do it later on today and post progress and spoils.  

Title is DickRico for anyone interested ;)

• edited February 2015
    I can officially confirm that the Greek lion that is Jason The Greek will be launched this year and is indeed being developed using Unity and Adventure Creator.

It's in closed beta right now with an aim to get it to my beta backers in a couple of weeks!

Will have to get some more screenshots together and over to Chris so he can post them up if he wants to...?

Kris

• MaaS
    Thanks for the mention! I'm glad you like the output so far!

lefoosh
    welcome back! ;)

• edited February 2015
    It is indeed very rewarding to see all the great projects being made with AC.  I've always been a firm believer of "it's the artist, not the tool", so what I'm really glad about is that AC's managing to attrach such artistic talent.

@lefoosh: Please do - Jason would be a great fit for the showcase.  PM me some screenshots, and a description (+ even a video, if you have one), and I can add it to the website.
  • @ChrisIceBox - certainly will, no up to date video's right now but will get some screenshots your way asap!