Forum rules - please read before posting.

Lost All Managers

With a looming deadline I've lost all my managers in AC. Any idea how to them back?

Comments

• Get the error in the Inspector: "The associated script can not be loaded. Please fix any compile errors and assign a valid script." Any ideas on how to fix this?
  • Compiler error: "The namespace 'AC' already contains a definition for 'ActionListManager'. I'm at a loss.
  • Hmm I'm not sure whats going on but maybe this link can help you. The c# community seem to run into this a lot. Check it out and see if anything in there applies to your unity project. 

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7035437/how-to-fix-namespace-x-already-contains-a-definition-for-x-error-happened-aft
  • Do any of the errors point to a particular object or script file?  You may need to open the console window to see the full log.
  • Solved it. There were duplicate script files that needed to be removed.

• I have the same problem, you mean with multiple scripts the same scripts on different objects in prefabs? I dont see how that could cause it..
  • What's the problem exactly, @PurpleShine - that the manager assets aren't loaded into the Game Editor window?  If you used the New Game Wizard to create them, navigate to your game's folder and find the "ManagerPackage" asset.  Clicking on "Assign managers" within it's Inspector should bring them back.
  • edited April 2015
    Its not a problem anymore Chris, I solved it two days ago, my problem was that my scripts needed to be in the Unity assets folder and not in my own. @ChrisIceBox. :) (it was not a manager problem but my scripts that couldnt be loaded after I build my game)