Forum rules - please read before posting.

Query about the action scripts

Hi Chris

I wish to make a change to the action interaction use script. Basically instead of the add action button I am trying to create add 6 actions button with the ability to give the actions to be added (I have quite a lot of items that require the exact same 6 actions). I can't use an actionlist in this case because I am using some custom actions that don't work with actionlists (activate and deactivate actions). 

Obviously I'm not asking that this be done by you, however, I tried looking for the appropriate scripts to make the alterations myself  but not being a C# coder my changes had no effect. Would it be possible to point me in the direction of the scripts I should be changing so I can add the additional 6 action button underneath the add action button?

Comments

• Forget this, just being lazy, I'll sort it out myself later. Sorry for wasting your time but couldn't find a delete button.
  • Have you considered parameters?  They're there for cases where you want common Actions to be run, but slightly different each time.