Forum rules - please read before posting.

Scene prefabs don't go in the right game object folder

In a couple of scenes, I have this issue that when I click on the scene prefabs to create, for example, an hotspot, the hotspot goes in the root of the hierarchy window.
I already tryed to Reorganize room objects (under basic structure) but without any results.
It's not a big problem (because I can move them manually under _Logic / _hotspot) but when I create a lot of prefabs (this happens also for conversations, triggers, marker, and all scene prefabs) it's a little confusioning... 

There's something else I should check?

Tx and bye!

Comments

• So long as there's an object called "_Hotspot" (not "_hotspot"), then it should automatically be used as the parent.  Are there any other prefab types that don't work this way?
  • edited May 2015
    Yes, I have an object called "_Hotspots" (with the big H and the s at the end).
    All the scene prefabs go in the root of the Hierarchy (Cameras, Triggers, all). 
    But this happens only with 2 scenes, I don't know why others works perfect...

Here the example when I create a new hotspot, conversation, cutscene:

I create it with one of those buttons (as usual):
  • The "folder" object must also be at (0,0,0) position - is this the case?
  • Doh! It was 0, 1.09, 0! What the ...!
    Thanks Chris, you rock! ;)