Forum rules - please read before posting.

Ludum Dare 33 Jam

Hi guys!

I participated to the last Ludum Dare game jam with my girlfriend and we decided to make a narrative game using adventure creator. I took care of the art and code and she wrote the story and designed the game.

The theme was "You are the monster" so we decided to make a story based game showing how people can all be "monsters" when it's about survival. It's not polished as we wanted to, but it's playable and there are 24 endings to discover!

So here it is : http://ludumdare.com/compo/ludum-dare-33/?action=preview&uid=15156

Feel free to try it and give some ratings :)

Comments

• Thought that it was possible to any member to rate games of ludum dare but actually it's just reserved to participants. Anyway, we would still be happy to have comments on this little game as we are going to continue working on it to make it better and polished ;)
  • I jumped in and started playing without reading the description first, and it took me a little while to realise that this is actually seen from a 1st person perspective - maybe you should make that more clear somehow?

It would also be nice to be able to investigate the environment just a little - nothing fancy. It should be possible with this art style (which I think works quite well for this type of game) without months of effort.

But considering the time constraints, definitely not a bad take on the theme!

• Good job! Played and rated it :) Good job with the alternate endings, loved the visuals. More locations would be good if you're expanding it. You could play my own Ludum Dare 33 game if you wanted to check it out :)
  • Thanks guys for your comments, it's always nice to have feedbacks :) We haven't decided yet what we are going to change but we'll let you know ;)

I tried your game @Big_Cow and I really enjoyed it :D Great job ^^