Forum rules - please read before posting.

Editing the default AC pause menu causes Unity to crash.

I'm using Unity 5.2.1.f.1 and Adventure Creator 1.48. In my AC Game Editor, with my game's managers correctly set, 

if I select the "Add new" button under the "Pause Elements" section - 

then the next time I run the game and select the default menu, the menu disappears briefly, and Unity crashes.

Removing the new button from the "Pause Elements" section allows for normal menu behavior.

This is my first time trying to customize the menu at all, so I'm kind of at a loss.

Comments

• edited October 2015
    Sounds like you're using the Unity UI system as opposed to AC's built in system?

If that's the case, there's a thing with getting the constant ID assigned that will cause a crash if you don't do it correctly - check section 11.3 in the AC manual carefully.

• edited October 2015
    Yeah, I must have rolled the Menu source option from "Adventure Creator" to "Unity UI". Based on your recommendations, I checked, and rolling the dropdown back to "Adventure Creator" solved the problem.

Thanks so much!
  • Still, this shouldn't have caused the crash to occur.  Thanks for reporting it, I'll look into it.