Forum rules - please read before posting.

Perform action before reach the marker

edited June 2014 in Technical Q&A
AC version 1.34b, using movement method Point and click, choose hotspot then interaction.
I click on an hotspot and I choose "Look" icon.
My Interaction properties are to go near the hotspot on the marker i set up. 
If I don't click nothing it works normally. My char goes to the marker and says his phrase "Cool hotspot".
But, after been selected the Look action, if I double click on the hotspot while my char is going to the marker, he stop immediately after my double click and says "Cool hotspot" before reach the marker.
For a look action it's not a problem, but when he must get an object and he crouch 4 feet before the hotspot, it's a problem... because my char isn't a wisard! :P
Already tried to remove "Is skippable" from the Interaction properties without success.
And: I don't wanna to make the "Cutscene while moving" because maybe I change my mind while he's walking to the hotspot...
A bug or my fault?
If you need an example video let me know, i'll try to make one.
Cheers

Comments

• Ok, here's the video with Tin Pot. I just changed the interaction method of the demo to choose hotspot then interaction and he sayd the text from distance. 

• It is indeed a bug.  Thanks for the video, it made it much easier to re-create.
  • Perfect, thanks to you Chris!