Forum rules - please read before posting.

1.49/1.48b PlayerPrefs storage

Hi Chris,

Was there a change in 1.48b or 1.49 to how PlayerPrefs are stored via AC variables? I took a look in my registry and there seems to be a number of new, highly obfuscated, entries under my game, which I don't recall seeing in the past. 

If PlayerPrefs are now stored in this way, unfortunately this means that I can't access those PlayerPrefs using variable names, which is essential for my custom options screen (which uses PlayMaker to change a number of properties of various Game Objects).

Unless I'm missing something obvious and/or going crazy, which is entirely possible.

Comments

• Not that I can recall.  What kind of changes?

Is it necessary to access the PlayerPrefs manually?  You can link Global Variables to PlayMaker automatically within the Variables Manager.  That'd be the best way to connect the two.
  • Hmm, okay, I might have just been confused. I think I had a weird mix of PlayMaker and AC actions connected together and, when I decided to streamline them, I missed a step or two.

All is good, sorry for the trouble!