Forum rules - please read before posting.

"2k2DIsPresent" is not defined

edited June 2014 in Technical Q&A
I'am trying to create a sprite character from zero with wathcing and reading tutorials. I've done many things without problem, but this 2k2d is very frustrating, or I made a mistake.

It says "2k2DIsPresent preprocessor is not defined, check your build settings, even I add "2k2DIsPresent" to project settings/player

What does it mean? Anyone have a idea?

Comments

• by the way; if I choose default unitysprite animation, it works perfectyl, but then I cannot follow youtube tutorial for 2d character. My unity is 4,3,3, and ac is 1,35
  • Ok I see 2d2k tool kit is not something built-in, and not free, but in AC tutorials on youtube, narrator talks as it is already built in. 

Oh man, How can I know you are using something different from Unity. 
  • edited June 2014
    2DToolkit is a separate asset from Unity, and I should stress that it's entirely optional.  AC is capable of 2D games without it - the 2D demo game, for example, doesn't make use of any other assets.

The video tutorials you mention are out of date - I suggest you refer to the text-based tutorials from now on.
  • thank you for reply. consider it done