Forum rules - please read before posting.

Automated Naming of Inventory-Actions?

I've looked all over the place, but I could find anything in the manual or on the boards.
But on the other hand, I didn't know what I was looking for (keyword wise) to begin with.

Let me explain:

AC does a really nice job of taking care of a lot of naming conventions for me, when creating actions.
However, I noticed that, if I am creating an action for an inventory item, it only generates an asset called "New Action". It is not a big issue to rename it quickly before working on it, but it does interrupt the flow for a couple of seconds.

So my question is basically, is there somewhere a checkbox that takes care of the automatic naming of those actions?

Comments

• Afraid not at the moment.  There could be, but it would also have to account for special characters in the inventory's name, so that it doesn't cause problems with the file.
  • Ah well!
    Like I said, it is not a big issue. I'm just glad I didn't miss any obvious menu settings :)
  • Actually, expect this in the next update - it's a good suggestion, and could be extended to all such auto-create buttons.