Forum rules - please read before posting.

run animation issue

Hi,

my character start runing on double click. 
But on short multi clicks run animation stuck on first frame.
How to fix this?

Comments

• Please post more detail, as per the forum rules.  Much more detail will be needed to help - screenshots of your character's inspector and relevant animation windows in particular.
  • character's inspector

animator
  • The idle, walk and run animations are each missing 2 directions - at least they're not visible in your Animator.  Do the following animations exist?

Idle_DL
    Idle_UR
    Walk_UR
    Walk_DL
    Run_U
    Run_D

If they're not they're, create those animations and insert them.  Otherwise, what versions of Unity and AC?  When this happens, does the character continue to move or are they stuck on the spot?

The 2D Demo's Player character, Brain2D, uses the same animation workflow.  By dropping that prefab into your scene (/Assets/AdventureCreator/2D Demo/Resources/Brain2D), are you able to recreate the same behaviour?
  • all animations is exist.

Unity 5.3.4f1
    AC 1.51b

Brain2D is not have a run animation

It happens when a character have a run animation. On double click he run. 
    But if do short multi clicks run animation stuck on first frame and 
    character moving with runing speed.

• edited October 2016
    I cannot recreate the problem in the latest release.  Backup your project and update to v1.54c and see if the issue persists.  Be mindful of the "Upgrade notes" in the changelog file for v1.52, v1.53 and v1.54 for any changes you might need to be aware of.

If the issue is still present in v1.54c, you can create a .unitypackage file containing the Player prefab, controller, animation clips and sprites, and PM it to me for me to look at - all other files should be excluded.