Forum rules - please read before posting.

Feature suggestion

I think a feature to lock the proportion of menus and menus elements when changing their size manually could be really useful. They way it is now, the user has to change the w/h then try to match the other one to get the right proportions again. 

Just a suggestion :-)

Comments

• Thank you for the feedback.  I should say that AC's internal menu rendering mode (Source: Adventure Creator) is really more of a prototype mode by this point - and you should eventually switch to Unity UI once the functionality is correct.  However, I will take this on board.
  • That's great, thanks!

Another useful feature which is worth considering is adding an ability to zoom in/out in the ActionList Editor (similar to what PlayMaker has in their FSM editor). With complex ActionLists it can be very useful for faster navigation and overview. I know one can collapse actions to save on screen space, but still.
  • You can - see the options at the top of the Actions Manager to change the mouse-wheel to affect the zoom.  While in this mode, you can still pan by holding down the middle-mouse button.
  • edited July 2017
    That's great!