Forum rules - please read before posting.

Settings Manager-> Hotspot Settings -> Default Single 'Use' Interaction

This function would be nice for escape games where majority of hotspots would be a single click interaction, it would be more efficient if it was automatically clicked instead of having to be clicked everytime. I hope this goes through. Thanks :)

Comments

• edited November 2017
    You haven't properly explained yourself, I'm afraid.  You're saying you want Hotspots to work without the need to click them?  And in relation to what Interaction method?  Please elaborate with as much detail as you can.
  • Oh, I'm sorry, so here's what I need most of the time. A hotspot that can be interacted with a single click, and the "Single 'Use'" option in the hotspot makes this happen right? Now, what I want to ask for, is a feature that will make the default setting for hotspots as Single 'Use' so that whenever I add a hotspot I don't have to click that option over and over again. Most games I develop use a single click interaction so it would really help a lot, or maybe you could just point me to a way in making that happen, sorry about that
  • Single 'Use' interaction is a way of emulating the Context Sensitive interaction method when you use a method that normally involves multiple interactions (Choose Interaction Then Hotspot or Choose Hotspot Then Interaction).

If your game is all about single-clicking, just set your Interaction method to Context Sensitive - the provided 3D Demo uses this same style.
  • Oh, okay, thanks. Is it the same with the others except for that part where everything is single 'Use'?

• Please see the Manual's chapter on "Context Sensitive mode" for full details on how it works.
  • Thanks, I may have missed that part of the manual.
    :-B