Forum rules - please read before posting.

Scene objects not displaying at Game Editor

I don't know why but the cameras do not display at the game editor and I have their managers set to the specific scene, I don't know if this is the problem but I made multiple different games in one project but all are escape games, could this be the problem? Thanks.

Comments

• I found out that only the simple camera doesn't detect the simple cameras in the scene this is quite weird. I tried creating another project and this seems to be always present.

• What do you mean exactly by them not displaying?  They're not listed under the Prefabs panel?  The types of prefabs that show are based on your Settings Manager's "Camera perspective" fields.  Please share screenshots because I'm really not clear on your wording.
  • edited December 2017
    Here's the link to the image
  • edited December 2017
    image I don't know why I can't directly paste the image here but the link is above. Sorry for my English though, I'm not native american
  • Your English is fine, don't worry about that.

I've recreated the bug - SimpleCameras indeed aren't being listed in the Scene Manager.  Are any other prefab types not showing, or just that one?