Forum rules - please read before posting.

Prototype using Opsive TPC

Work in-progress of an overly-ambitious game I was dreaming about. Using just the integration between Opsive TPC and Adventure Creator, I was able to put together game logic, cut-scenes, character-switching etc.

There's plenty of glitches and stuff, some lazy animation work when I was getting sick of it hehe. @ChrisIceBox you can also see at 5:18 the problem I mentioned before about characters with Rigidbodys going a little crazy and standing in the wrong place. Tested about 15 times prior to this and it worked perfectly. When I decided to record, it obviously, under british law, has to go wrong. It's just the rules :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4YQORRqhHQ

Comments

• edited March 2018
    Ahh, Unity and it's rigidbodies..

Nice work - glad to see integrations allowing for different gameplay styles with AC.  If you have any scripts you'd like to share with the community, I'm sure they'd be welcome on the wiki.
  • Forgot to mention I used Snebjorn / Purpleshines' script for allowing Final IK's interaction system to be triggered via custom actions. It is on the wiki, I believe.

Cheers