Forum rules - please read before posting.

Playmaker and issue with AC Triggers

edited August 2018 in Technical Q&A
UPDATE: I realize now that I needed a Rigidbody 2D Component for the trigger to detect the Game Object correctly, so the mystery is solved!

ORIGINAL POST:
I'm making a puzzle as part of my game with 12 playing cards laid out on the screen in random order. The player must tap 2 cards to switch them. When the cards are all back in the correct order the player wins. I'm using Playmaker to move the cards and AC Triggers to check if the cards are in the correct spots.

• Each playing card is a Game Object (with Box Collider) and a Playmaker FSM for performing the movement of the playing cards.
• I have 12 AC global bool variables (one for each of the playing cards)
• I have 12 AC Triggers with On Enter actions which set the appropriate bool variable to "true" when the Game Object enters the Trigger

Trouble is, the triggers don't seem to be changing the bool variables when the cards are moved around. I've used this method before to check if items are in the correct spot, but never with Playmaker integration.

I'm not sure if there's an issue with PM and AC triggers or if I've just set things up wrong.

I've included these screenshots: