Forum rules - please read before posting.

Wrong diplay sprites in Game window

Hi, I have a problem with correnct display element in preview game windows. Below I send image what exactly is wrong.

The picture shows that the sprite is displayed disproportionately to the actual size. This is bothersome because in addition the arrangement of individual elements is not adequate after starting the game. The location and rotation of the elements is different in the Game window with what is after starting the game. See below

Comments

• edited September 2018
    I found problem. Main camera don't refresh when we change active camera.

In this case, it helps to manually change the "projection" option to Orthogaphic and change again to Perspective in Main camera options. See image below.

ChrisIceBox  
    please check if this is a mistake generally in the asseta or maybe on my side after upgrading to the new version

EDIT
    It happens when the cameras are different Field of View. Main camera don't refresh this option correct.
  • edited September 2018
    Fixes related to the FOV of 2.5D cameras have been made and will be included as part of the v1.65 update.  I will PM you a WIP update package to test.
  • edited September 2018
    I check this WIP update.
    The Game window will now change properly depending on the camera and FOV.

BTW.

Could you create a inspector window with cameras in the scene? This would facilitate a quick switch between them.

• edited September 2018
    I'll see about adding such a script to the wiki next week.
  • This'll require some changes to the GameCamera25D script, to allow for the setting of the "active" camera in a separate Editor.  I shall include these changes in the next release, and then post a script on the wiki.