Forum rules - please read before posting.

Are there any custom Options Menu Slider / Moveable Block tutorials using Unity UI?

I was wondering if someone could point me to a tutorial or something that uses a AC Moveable Block style control scheme in Unity UI to control volume Music / SFX?  

I am trying to build my own options menu and everything seems to be set up, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to build the movable block and the manual's instructions on making custom menus (especially the options menu) is extremely vague.  I've searched the forum as well and came up empty.  I also completed the Udemy course that's available on AC, and while it covers all the other features pretty well, it did not cover the menu system with any depth other than just customizing the textures and positions of the default AC layout (which is fine, except for the way my game displays it would be much better to use Unity UI so the size in screen ratio stays the same).

I just need a way for the player to be able to adjust SFX and Music (no voice in this game due to it's  retro 8-bit looking nature) utilizing Unity UI, any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Scratch this, figured it out.  Took me two days, starting over on the third time, everything just sort of worked...  No idea why it wasn't working before. :/  Oh well.